DBeaver 2.3.2 has been released.
- Open editors are now restored after restart
- Connections’ folders support has been added
- SQL auto-completion was improved
- Auto-completion and hyperlinks for procedures/packages has been added
- Database search results are now structured
- Disconnect detection by error code has been added
- Driver management UI was redesigned
- DB2 for AS 400 driver has been added
- H2, Derby and HSQLDB drivers were updated
- Minor fixes in Oracle, MySQL and DB2 plugins
- Data transfer columns mapping fixed
- SQL processing UI fixed
- Minor UI bugfixes
Note: hotfix version 2.3.3 has been released on 20.11.2013
DBeaver 2.3.1 has been released.
- DB2 extension replaces generic DB2 driver (note: this applies only to DB2 LUW, DB2 for z/OS still use old generic driver)
- Separate database connection used for metadata reading (configurable)
- Pseudo columns (ROWID) support added for Oracle and DB2. Data editor now uses ROWID as primary table identifier (instead of PK).
- Local/server-side result set ordering is now configurable
- SQL templates additions ($schema and $catalog variables has been added)
- Metadata editor UI improved
- Minor UI bugfixes
DBeaver 2.3.0 has been released!.
It is a major version: we’ve migrated to Eclipse 4.3 platform and added DB2 extension (thanks to Denis Forveille).
- DB2 extension (metadata browser, execution plan view, etc)
- Eclipse 4.3 is now base platform (improves UI and editors performance)
- Fixes of MS SQL, MySQL, Oracle ad CSV extensions
- Metadata editor fixed
- Execution plan visualization improved
- Auto-increment columns edit fixed
- Many minor fixes in UI and model
New DB2 functionality wasn’t yet tested very well so currently we support DB2 in two ways: good old Generic driver and brand new DB2 driver. In the next release new driver will replace old one completely. Note that currently DB2/zOS supported only by Generic driver.
Last summer version has been released (finally).
It was delayed because I’ve been in a quite long vacation, far far away from my computer.
It is a minor version which contains set of bugfixes and a few improvements.
- Data transfer performance improved
- Query/script execution statistics improved
- SQL autocomplete improved
- Results view copy/advanced copy improved
- Results view rendering fixed
- Unique keys management simplified
- A few minor UI problems fixed
Now we’ll work on new major version.
DBeaver 2.2.4 has been released. This version contains many UI fixes and small improvements.
- Search UI changed
- Metadata reading improved (Oracle RDB problem fixed)
- Results columns hiding/reordering support added
- Results viewer fixed (context menu, record mode, scrolling, etc)
- Connection properties dialog fixed
- Project management fixed in Eclipse plugin version
- Metadata search integrated into standard Eclipse search UI
- Oracle driver updated to 188.8.131.52
- Many minor UI fixes
DBeaver 2.2.3 has been released. It is a hotfix version.
- Word wrap mode support in text editors
- Connection properties editor fixed
- Default date/time format changed
- Oracle DDL format is now configurable
- Oracle TNS connections fixed
- TINYINT data type handle fixed
- Results context menu fixed
- Grid column hide support added
- Vertica driver updated
DBeaver 2.2.2 has been released. This version has quite a lot of changes:
- Connection properties UI completely rewritten and improved
- DB2 for z/OS driver added
- Binary (LOB) editor improved, Hex and Base64 formats added
- Autocommit and transaction isolation per-connection configuration added
- Cross-database data export fixed
- Results viewer fixed (additional segments fetch)
- Checking of multiple running DBeaver instances added
- Context menu fixed in Eclipse plugin mode
- Foreign keys added in generic DDL
- UI freeze on disconnect with socket timeout fixed
- Many minor UI fixes
Special thanks to Jose Luis Gonzalez Gonzalez for a huge help with DB2 z/OS driver testing.
DBeaver 2.2.1 has been released.
- Oracle, MySQL, Cassandra and WMI drivers are now included in standard DBeaver distribution. No need to download these drivers separately.
- Oracle OCI driver is now obsolete. It is replaced by Thin driver.
- Data export from query/SQL script fixed.
- SSH keep-alive support added.
- Windows installer fixed (extraction worked incorrectly on some systems)
- Minor UI fixes
DBeaver 2.2.0 has been released. It is a major version and it contains many improvements and fixes.
- Multiple result sets are now supported by SQL editor
- Result set filters has been improved (you may set filter criteria directly in SQL editor/table data viewer)
- Find/replace support added result sets. Now you may search data right in result set using good old CTRL+F.
- Metadata (tables/constraints/foreign keys) editor has been improved (you may create complex table structure in UI and then save it in one click)
- JRE is now included in Windows installers. So there are no system prerequisites for DBeaver if you are on Windows.
- MySQL TINYINT(1) data type problem fixed, Oracle date/time data type problems fixed, a few minor fixes for SQL Server and PostgreSQL added.
- Many minor UI bugfixes and improvements
DBeaver 2.1.2 has been released.
Yet another bugfix version. Unfortunately we didn’t release major version in this April because I was very busy at my primary job.
Hopefully May will be more productive.
- MS Access driver added (UCanAccess)
- Drivers download fixed
- Projects import/export fixed
- Big Integer values handling fixed
- Oracle TIMESTAMP formatting fixed (filters)
- ResultSet UI improvements