3.1.5 is yet another hotfix version:
- Eclipse plugin update site was fixed
- Parameters binding dialog was fixed
- Data export was fixed (by-segment reading)
- Data types load fix (PostgreSQL)
- Copy/paste in resultset was fixed
- SQL autocomplete was fixed
- Scripts titles are now configurable
- A few minor UI bug was fixed
Hotfix version 3.1.4 has been released.
- Eclipse plugin version now works for older Eclipse versions
- SSH auth was fixed
- SSH logging was added
- Max rows issue was fixed (MS SQL)
- MS Access driver was fixed
- Results control toolbar was fixed
Thanks a lot to everyone who wrote bug reports and feature requests!
Has been released. Brief changelist:
- Dark theme support was added
- Resultset scrolling was fixed
- Multiple results fetch (SQL Server, Sybase) was fixed
- Driver tree was redesigned
- SSH tunnel private key passphrase support was added
- JDBC driver class discovery was improved
- Schema filter was fixed
- Table/column creation was fixed
- NULL values insert was fixed
- Datasource configuration save was fixed
- H2 driver was updated
- Many minor UI problems were fixed
This version contains a few major bug fixes and a couple of database driver updates.
- Cassandra 2.1.x support was added
- Apache Derby driver was updated
- ResultSet scrolling bug was fixed
- Data export wizard was fixed
- DB2 execution plan was fixed
- SQL editor execution log was fixed
Just has been released.
There were a few really significant improvements and a lot of bugfixes (including some old ones):
- Full-text database search feature added
- SQL queries parser was fixed
- DBeaver perspective and initial windows layout were improved
- SQL hyperlinks and object navigation now supports fully-qualified names
- Data export (in isolated connection) has been fixed
- Primary keys/indexes read has been fixed (MSS SQL, DB2 z/OS, and SQLite)
- Resultset navigation has been fixed (now it keeps filter settings)
- Many other minor UI fixes
Version 3.0.2 has been released.
- We rolled back to Java 6
- Custom queries results are now editable
- SQL parser/formatter was improved
- SSH tunnel connection timeout was added
- Many minor bugfixes and improvements
Hotfix version 3.0.1 has been released:
- Firebird and PostgreSQL extensions were added (views and procedures definition view now supported)
- MongoDB secured connections support was added
- Indexes information read was fixed
- SQL editor was fixed
- Oracle metadata read was fixed
- Data transfer wizard configuration was fixed
Note: DBeaver now depends on Java7. Windows installers already contains appropriate JRE.
If you are on *nix/MacOS please make sure you have Java 7 or later.
Finally DBeaver 3.0 has been released.
We have split standalone version on Community and Enterprise editions.
Community edition includes the same extensions as DBeaver 2.x.
Enterprise edition = Community edition + NoSQL support (Cassandra and MongoDB in 3.0).
Both Community and Enterprise editions are free and open source. New Cassandra and MongoDB extensions are not open source (but free to use).
Eclipse plugin version includes only Community edition plugins.
Standalone version is now based on Eclipse 4.4 (Luna).
Java7 is now default JRE for DBeaver.
And many bugfixes and minor UI improvements were added as usually.
DBeaver 2.4.3 has been released.
It is hotfix version. It wasn’t planned but we had to make it because a few urgent bugs were found and fixed.
We are still working on version 3.x. It was planned to release in July but it definitely won’t be ready till mid August. Mostly due to a vacation time and hot weather which doesn’t let me to work on freeware projects. In fact I prefer to ride a bike, swim and have a good time than sitting by my pc :)
- Table constrains reading fixed
- SSH tunnel instantiation fixed
- Editors reopen fixed
- Data grid UI improved
- Data grid toolbar fixed
- jTDS driver updated
- SSL for MySQL (alpha version)
- Generic driver now splits tables and views
- Oracle XML type support improved
- ERD diagrams made IDEF1X compatible
- Many minor UI fixes
New minor version (2.4.2) has been released.
- JRE 7 is now default Java version for DBeaver (however DBeaver still works under Java 6). Windows installer now contains JRE 7 (update 60).
- Database selection toolbar was fixed
- Auto-completion was improved (duplicated objects removed)
- DDL generation was fixed (Vertica and Sybase)
- A few minor bugfixes of UI improvements
It is the last minor release of DBeaver 2.x (unless we’ll have to release hotfix version).
We are now working on major version release. Besides some new features it will include support of NoSQL databases. New release is planned on July 2014.