Finally here we are – open source version of DBeaver is ready.
We released under GPL license. As DBeaver is not a library but UI client there are no limitations for end-users. You may freely use it for commercial and non-commercial purposes.
- Chinese, Russian and Italian translations
- Metadata tree filters
- ResultSet editor improvements. Support of copy/paste for cells.
- BLOB editor fix (save)
- Oracle cursors viewer
- Read-only connections support
- HTTP proxy authentication support
- SSH support for external (native) utilities
- Line numbers ruler configuration
- Fixed handling of dynamic SQL parameters
- A lot of minor UI fixes and improvements
From this point we’ll increase team and start distributed development. So, I hope, it will let us to implement new mega features much faster
Notes about source code:
At the moment we are migrating from SVN to GIT version control system. I believe that SVN is not good enough for distributed development of open-source products.
So, for a while sources can be downloaded only as archive. You can find it at download page.
Special thanks to:
- Eugene Fradkin (i18n and Russian localization)
- Brook.Tran (Chinese localization)
- Roberto Rossi (Italian localization)