DBeaver 2.2.0 has been released. It is a major version and it contains many improvements and fixes.
- Multiple result sets are now supported by SQL editor
- Result set filters has been improved (you may set filter criteria directly in SQL editor/table data viewer)
- Find/replace support added result sets. Now you may search data right in result set using good old CTRL+F.
- Metadata (tables/constraints/foreign keys) editor has been improved (you may create complex table structure in UI and then save it in one click)
- JRE is now included in Windows installers. So there are no system prerequisites for DBeaver if you are on Windows.
- MySQL TINYINT(1) data type problem fixed, Oracle date/time data type problems fixed, a few minor fixes for SQL Server and PostgreSQL added.
- Many minor UI bugfixes and improvements