DBeaver is free and open source (GPL 2) universal database tool for developers and database administrators.
- Usability is the main goal of this project, program UI is carefully designed and implemented.
- It is free and open-source (GPL).
- It is multiplatform.
- It is based on opensource framework and allows writing of various extensions (plugins).
- It supports any database having a JDBC driver.
- It may handle any external datasource which may or may not have a JDBC driver.
- There is a set of plugins for certain databases (MySQL, Oracle, DB2, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, Vertica, Informix, MongoDB, Cassandra, Redis in version 3.x) and different database management utilities (e.g. ERD).
- It has a great number of features.
DBeaver is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License version 2 as published by the Free Software Foundation.
DBeaver is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Here is the list of DBeaver Community Edition contributors:
- Serge Rieder – team leader, architect, main developer, UI designer, tester, sysadmin, webmaster, etc
- Eugene Fradkin – developer, i18n manager, Russian localization, alpha-testing
- Denis Forveille – DB2 extension developer
- Alexander Fedorov – testing, assistance in Eclipse plugin version release and product build
- Brook.Tran – Chinese localization
- Roberto Rossi – Italian localization
- Sunghyuk – Korean localization
- Andrey Sukhanov – testing on Unix/Apple platforms and assistance in web hosting.
- People who send pull requests
And, of course, there are people who send bug reports and feature requests.
Thank you, DBeaver is so cool because of you, guys.