This is a hotfix version.
This is the last 3.7.x version release (hopefully).
- Results viewer was fixed (numerous bugs were fixed in refresh, navigation, filters, ordering, etc)
- FK create dialog was fixed
- Oracle: schema filters were fixed
- Oracle: NLS date format config
- SQL Server/Generic: procedure names were fixed
- Taradata: driver config was fixed
- Evaluate SQL Expression command was added
- A few minor UI problems were fixed
DBeaver 3.7.2 has been released.
- Icons were fixed (Linux and MacOS)
- PostgreSQL: procedure parameter types fix
- Oracle: schema metadata read fixed
- DB2 v11: metadata read fix
- DB2: DECFLOAT support fixed
- MySQL: alter user SQL fixed
- MySQL: procedure body read fixed
- SQL keywords fix
- SQL quoted identifiers support fixed
- ResultSet SQL generation redesign
- ResultSet refresh fix
- ResultSet print (plaintext)
- Locked connections support
- Import connections from CSV/XML
- Import connections from SQL Developer
- Bookmarks folders support fixed
- Search data: search in UUID columns
- Many minor bugs were fixed
3.7.1 has been released.
It is a hotfix version but also contains a few improvements.
Also we finally have rebranded DBeaver icons.
- DBeaver logo and icons were redesigned
- Results order/refresh has been fixed
- PostgreSQL: alter column SQL fixed
- Oracle: PL/SQL block processing was improved (DECLARE/BEGIN/END)
- Oracle: output reading was fixed
- JDBC: case-sensitive indexes reading was fixed
- Results filter menu was extended
- Project explorer view: scripts can be copy/pasted from OS file system
- SQL keywords were updated
- Korean localization was added
DBeaver 3.7 has been released.
Main news: Redis extension, filters UI improvement and help system.
- Context help system added
- Filters dialog improvements (IN clause, dictionary browser)
- Filters context menu was added (F11)
- Multi-cell paste command was added (copy-paste from Excel, etc)
- SQL editor + external files support improved.
- SQL Editor auto-indent fixed
- Row count limit usage fixed
- Refresh connection URL on settings change (fix)
- Saved passwords management fixed
- Version update dialog/incremental update fixed (EE)
- Drivers management dialog fixed
- Results viewer: multiple bugfixes
- MySQL: triggers create/drop fixed
- MySQL: create procedure fixed
- PostgreSQL: create/alter procedure fixed
- Oracle: foreign key drop fixed
- Oracle: BFILE type support added
- Virtuoso: driver config added
- CSV: driver configuration updated (maven)
- Redis: beta version of Redis extension
- Cassandra: InetAddress/UUID data types support, binary data type handle was fixed
- Query manager persistence was fixed
- A lof of minor UI fixes
DBeaver 3.6.10 has been released.
It is a hotfix version.
- Fixed problem with DBeaver startup on some machines
- Cell value editor redesigned
- Array data type support
- Help system fixed
- SQL editor auto-save feature was added
- SQL editor encoding issues were fixed
- SQL preview dialog encoding issue was fixed
- SQL editors reopening was fixed
- Netezza extension has been added
- PostgreSQL: security exception handling
- MySQL: database import tools was fixed
- DB2: DDL extraction fixed ( for old drivers)
- EE version now supports incremental version update
- Misc UI fixes