DBeaver 2.0.7 released on 2013-02-17
Tested and verified for MS Windows 7/Vista/XP, Linux (Ubuntu) and Mac OS X 10.
DBeaver require Java 1.6 or higher.
- Windows 32 bit (installer)
- Windows 64 bit (installer)
- Windows 32 bit (zip archive)
- Windows 64 bit (zip archive)
- Linux Debian package 32 bit (installer)
- Linux Debian package 64 bit (installer)
- Linux 32 bit (zip archive)
- Linux 64 bit (zip archive)
- Update site URL: http://dbeaver.jkiss.org/update/2.0/ (Multiplatform)
- Eclipse Marketplace direct install: http://marketplace.eclipse.org/node/507775
This archive can be extracted in the same folder as the DBeaver installation.
Note: Generally you don’t need to download this archive. It may be useful if you are going to use DBeaver in an environment without internet access.
You may get latest build (EA version) of DBeaver. Usually it contains all major bug fixes found in current stable version. Just choose the archive corresponding to your OS and hardware from the following folder:
EA version downloads
All recent DBeaver versions are available in archive:
DBeaver is freeware. You can use it for any purpose with no limitations. This software is provided “as is” without express or implied warranty.
Windows Installer will automatically install DBeaver on your computer. Latest JRE will be installed on demand.
Debian installer will setup all required components (including JRE) prior to DBeaver installation.
All other versions are just minimal archives that don’t contain the JRE or an installer. Just unzip and start dbeaver executable.