This is second hotfix version.
Version 4.0 had too many new features and some of them wasn’t well tested. Hopefully 4.0.2 will resolve most of these problems.
- Transaction monitor errors fixed
- CLOB value editor fixed
- MySQL: table create fixed
- MySQL: column position change feature
- MySQL: column charset/collation edit support
- Oracle: standalone procedures navigation fixed
- Oracle 8: metadata reading fixed
- PostgreSQL: database switch was fixed
- DB2 iSeries driver update
- Dark theme fixes
- Secured Maven repositories support
- Connection folders creation was improved
- Connection properties dialog was fixed (performance + datasource-specific settings)
- Misc minor UI bugs were fixed