DBeaver is free and open source universal database tool for developers and database administrators.
- Usability is the main goal of this project, program UI is carefully designed and implemented.
- It is free and open-source (ASL).
- It is multiplatform.
- It is based on opensource framework and allows writing of various extensions (plugins).
- It supports any database having a JDBC driver.
- It may handle any external datasource which may or may not have a JDBC driver.
- There is a set of plugins for certain databases (MySQL, Oracle, DB2, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, Vertica, Informix, MongoDB, Cassandra, Redis in version 3.x) and different database management utilities (e.g. ERD).
- It has a great number of features.
DBeaver is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the Apache License version 2.
DBeaver is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied, including, without limitation, any warranties or conditions of TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. You are solely responsible for determining the appropriateness of using or redistributing the Work and assume any risks associated with Your exercise of permissions under this License.
Here is the list of DBeaver Community Edition contributors:
- Serge Rider – team leader, architect, main developer, UI designer, testing, devops, etc
- Tatiana Krupenya – project manager, QA manager
- Eugene Fradkin – developer, i18n manager, Russian localization, alpha-testing
- Alexander Fedorov – testing, Eclipse E4 plugin dev/build assistance
- Denis Forveille – DB2 extension developer
- Karl Griesser – Exasol extension developer, German localization
- Andrew Khitrin – Transaction locks manager (PostgreSQL, Oracle), Office extension
- Andrey Sukhanov – testing on Unix/Apple platforms and assistance in web hosting.
- Liu, Yuanyuan – Chinese localization
- MadCollector – French localization
- Brook.Tran – Chinese localization
- Roberto Rossi – Italian localization
- Sunghyuk – Korean localization
- People who send pull requests
And, of course, there are people who send bug reports and feature requests.
Thank you, DBeaver is so cool because of you, guys.
Our legal company name is Rider Soft LTD. It is used in all our code-sign certificates (for Windows and MacOS).