DBeaver 4.3 has been released. It is a major release which supposed to be more stable than all 4.2.x minor releases.
One of the main differences is enabled localizations (Chinese, Russian, German). Thanks to contributors (special thanks to Liu Yuanyuan)!
- UI localizations (Chinese, Russian, German) were added back
- Database navigator: new objects (tables, views, columns) create was fixed
- SQL Editor: active query extraction/parse was fixed
- SQL Editor: proposals auto-activation was fixed
- SQL Editor: compact SQL formatter was added
- Results viewer: data types coloring support was added
- Results viewer: cell value editor
- Results viewer: dictionary edit dialog was fixed (custom criteria)
- Driver manager dialog was improved (driver copy, sorting)
- Main toolbar was slightly redesigned
- Support environment variables in connection properties
- Navicat connections configuration import was added
- Some icons were updated (application, SQL editor)
- Find/replace dialog was added in text edit fields (from context menu)
- PostgreSQL: basic partitions and inheritance support in database navigator
- PostgreSQL: view edit/create was fixed
- Vertica: 7.x-9.x driver configuration
- Neo4j driver configuration was added
- Results editor: zoom in/zoom out support
- Stored procedures results visualization fix
- Active database/schema switcher was fixed
- Bootstrap queries processing was fixed (prepared statement)
- Command line parameters processing was fixed
- Views/triggers create/edit was fixed
- Metadata compare: compare views source
- Running queries in background: UI freeze fix
- Results viewer: columns width configuration
- Installers icons/splash screen were updated
- Chinese localization additions (-nl zh)
- Connection invalidate command was fixed
- SQL generation was improved (FQ names config for DDL)
- Oracle: PL/SQL blocks parser was fixed
- Oracle: FLOAT (NUMBER) data type edit was fixed
- MySQL: extra options in database dump wizard
- MySQL: database charset/collation edit
- DB2: show aliases in SQL auto-completion
- PostgreSQL: permissions panel was redesigned
- SQLite: data types properties
- Misc UI fixes
Note: we have re-registered all certificates to the Rider Soft LTD company. Windows executables are signed with the Symantec Code-Sign certificate. Windows 10 may warn about this certificate during one or two weeks – that’s ok.
Hey! This week DBeaver participates in PostgreSQL EU
conference in Warsaw (October 24-27).
Besides PG Conf itself we will be on PG Graphical Tools special meetings.
We (Serge Rider and Andrew Khitrin) will be happy to talk with everyone from the community or anyone who is interested in cooperation, who like open source or just want to talk about databases. And not just about PostgreSQL.
If you see us – feel free to contact.